HOW TO SET UP AN ONLINE STANDING ORDER
1. To donate by standing order you need to first set up personal account on MyDonate (https://mydonate.bt.com). If you do not already have a MyDonate account it is extremely quick and easy to create one. To do so, go to the MyDonate site and press the button (on the top right of page) and choose personal account.
3. Once you are logged in please go to
and press the
button which appears on the right hand column of the Gift of Grace Education Project's page.
4. On the dropdown box, change value from "single" to "regular" and then specify the amount you'd like donate monthly.
5. Please specify when you want your regular donation to start (first donation will be made the day
you submit the form, this option allows you to specify when you want further monthly donations to
6. If you are a UK tax payer, remember to confirm that you are happy for the Gift of Grace Education Project to claim Gift-Aid on your donation and that you are donating your own money. (for every £1 you donate the Gift of Grace Education Project will get £1.25)
7. Fill out the card holder details and confirm you have read the terms and condition and press to continue.
8. On the following page you will be asked to provide your debit or credit card details. Enter your details and then press to proceed.
9. Your card provider may ask you for some extra security information to finalise the payment.
That's it! We thank you very much for your support.